lunes, 15 de febrero de 2010

SOLEDAD


Foto: Sobrevolando
Momento musical: La ballade of lady and bird - Lady & Bird

Bird :
Lady?
Lady :
Yes Bird?
Bird :
It's closed
Lady :
I know
Bird...I cannot see a thing
Bird :
It's all in your mind
Lady :
I'm worried
Bird :
No one will come to see us
Lady :
Maybe they come but we just don't see them
What do you see?
Bird :
I see what's outside
Lady :
And what exactly is outside?
Bird :
It's grown-ups
Lady :
Well maybe if we scream they can hear us
Bird :
Yeah, maybe we should try to scream
Lady :
Ok, Bird
Lady & Bird:
Heeeelp, Heeeelp
Can you hear us now ?
Hello !
Help !
Hello it's me
Hey
Can you see
Can you see me
I'm here
Nana come and take us
Hello
Are you there
Hello
Lady :
I don't think they can hear us
Bird :
I can hear you lady
You want to come with me maybe?
Lady :
Will you be nice to me Bird
You're always nice to me because you're my friend
Bird :
I'll try, but sometimes I make mistakes
Lady :
Nana says that we all make mistakes
Bird :
Maybe we should scream more
Lady :
Yes, Bird let's scream more
Lady & Bird:
Help ! Help us ! Come on ! Help
Hello !
Help
Hello !
We're lost
Lady :
I think they cannot see us
Bird :
Nobody likes us
Lady :
But they all seem so big
Bird :
Maybe we should just jump
Lady :
What if we fall from the bridge and then nobody can catch us
Bird :
I don't know let's just see what happens
Lady :
Okay
Bird :
Come with me
Lady :
Shall we do it together
Bird :
Yeah
Lady & Bird :
1 2 3....Aaaaaaah
Bird :
Lady?
Lady :
Yes Bird
Bird :
It's closed
Lady :
I know
Bird...I cannot see a thing
Bird :
It's all in your mind


Esta chica y este pájaro vuelan en un lugar aislado, desde el cual gritan para ser escuchados, pero nadie responde…

Descubriendo la soledad desde la inocencia….

Un juego…

UNA MARAVILLA!!



Besos para tod@s

No hay comentarios: